It’s been a crazy week. Business travel, events, house issues. TGIF! Here are my five resolutions for a restorative weekend:
- I will not check my phone out of habit even though I know full well that nothing has transpired since the last time I checked like 2 minutes ago.
- I will spend some quiet time alone.
- I will take time alone with each of my children to do something of their choosing.
- I will be kind to my husband and not wake him up early just because I want company.
- I will take at least one thing off my weekend task list.
How will you ensure a restful weekend?